A leading international Travel company is looking to identify a Sales Manager MICE (HK/China) for their operations based in Hong Kong.
As a Mice Manager, you will have to develop and grow the MICE business in South East Asia through promotion, marketing & sales. The candidate is expected to develop existing accounts as well as find new accounts in the market.
- Sales activities: regular sales calls to client list to obtain leads.
- New Agent growth: find new agents specialising in MICE to add to agent list
- Marketing: presentations during workshops and client visits to promote our company as a MICE handler.
- Tasks in offering process: Produce and send offers to clients including itemised quotes
- Creativity: always be on alert for new products as well as being familiar with key MICE destinations and products
- On spot support: be available for coordination for inspections and main groups should it be required
- Degree holder in Hospitality Management or related discipline.
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience in B2B sales, hospitality industry or solid experience in hotel with solid MICE knowledge.
- Actively assist in daily sales activities within MICE segments, to include site inspections, sales presentations.
- To response to related service deal enders with bid management strategies.
- Strong market connection and inspiration.
- Result driven, ambition, think out of the box and innovative sales plan.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills in both spoken and written English.
- Experience from Event Organiser would be added advantage.