Our client is strategically located in the heart of Jakarta CBD. A luxury living residence, combining the comforts of home with five-star luxury and offers a range of one, two or three bedrooms units and suites, each is equipped with a balcony.
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Plan to ensure achievement of divisional and personal target, aligning with company sales policies and strategies
- Manage, develop, coach, control and motivate the sales force to develop their skill to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved and monthly sales target and KPI target are met
- Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company’s relationship with them
- Maintain data relative to partners, accounts and activities and will document customer interactions
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Japanese native
- Fluent in English
- Experience as Sales Marketing in hospitaly industry
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Strong customer oriented.