The CompanyOur client is a well established and respected international branded deluxe hotel located in the heart of Singapore.
The Sales Manager will assist the Director of Sales to increase client base through consistent solicitations while establishing trust and rapport with clients to generate and boost revenues. He/She services new and existing accounts to ensure repeat business This position requires excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Responsibilities include soliciting for new business that expands our client base using action plans focused on the market segment identified by the Director of Sales, prospecting and growing an account list, handling incoming leads and closing sales.
The incumbent will also need to work closely with other sales associates and calling in on important customers and establishing multiple levels of contacts within the customer's organization.
- Minimum Diploma in Hotel Management or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience within a multinational organisation with proven sales track record
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Previous experience in a similar environment will be highly beneficial
- Able to multi-task
- Should be customer oriented, with a pleasant demeanor
- Must have good communication skills and fluent in English
- Excellent local knowledge in key RFP and local accounts
- Good market intellegence
- A team player, hardworking and independent