The CompanyWe are looking for our client - a leading Work Solutions provider - a creative and inspiring Sales Manager. This role is based in Hong Kong.
The Sales Manager will :
- Report to the General Manager and works closely with our Centre Managers to ensure achievement of sales targets through accurate forecast of sales opportunities, and converting leads to deals.
- Generate leads and drive sales to ensure full member occupancy across different locations
- Run the entire sales process from qualification to close: this includes prospecting, outreaching, and generating leads, and also pitching, touring, negotiating, and closing sales.
- Your time would be spent prospecting via working with brokers, cold calling, social media/online outreach, networking events, while simultaneously managing inbound leads and existing pipeline.
- Execution of strategic sales plans to maximize business opportunities and achieve sustainable growth and success
- Work closely with Member Relations team to optimize member on-boarding and experience.
- Work with trackers and automation platforms to efficiently input and track data
- Provide accurate sales forecasts of opportunities to ensure achievement of sales targets
- Develop, articulate and deliver complex concepts, business solutions, and sales presentations.
- Attend relevant networking events to build a database of potential clients and partners
- Be part of a cohesive team that works to support one another and achieve team goals.
- You have been in this/similar role for the past 5 years or more with a proven track record in prospecting and closing sales
- Results orientated and hungry for success
- Familiar with the co-working and real estate environment (not a must)
- Experience in customer service and relationship building
- Gets excited about working with numerous people across cultures day to day
- Impeccable and concise communication and presentation skills, verbal and written
- Demonstrate integrity, responsibility, and good work ethics
- Proficient in basic computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Finds it easy to bridge corporate and start-up culture.