A leading Hospitality Technology provider - is looking for a Head of Sales/ Sales Director to be based either in Shanghai, either in Beijing
The Regional Head of Sales/Sales Director (job title flexible, will depend on candidate's background/skills) is primarily responsible for selling our client Optimization Products and services, solutions and services to current and prospective customers.
- Sells software, solutions and services to current and prospective customers.
- Execute sales initiatives and drive revenue growth across all products and services of the business.
- Meet or exceed annual sales business plan and monitor process to monthly objectives.
- Identify, qualify and pursue qualified sales opportunities
- Track and analyze competitive programs, market opportunities, products and activities in the marketplace.
- Address customer inquiries with appropriate internal resources to ensure customer satisfaction with our solutions and services.
- Develop and maintain positive customer relationships and works to increase our products and services into existing accounts.
- Network within the account to find new opportunities and new contacts Via direct sales activities, trade shows, industry events etc.
- Execute professional and creative sales strategies to maximize sales and profitability.
- Utilize Salesforce.com to track activities, contacts, accounts, leads and opportunities
- Understand hotel infrastructure, the existing technology that the hotels are utilizing, and how it can interface to our platforms.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, MIS, or other relevant discipline.
- A Minimum of five years of experience in the sales, marketing, or technical support of computer software solutions (including related training products and services). An understanding of the Hospitality sector is mandatory.
- Bi-lingual in English and Chinese
- Two or more years of Revenue Management related experience
- Demonstrated success in managing and interacting effectively with software development personnel and customers.
- Business transaction systems knowledge for hotel and other industries.
Software sales experience, hotel industry software experience preferred