Our clinet - a Leading & reputable Software company in the Hospitality & Travel sectors - is looking for their Revenue Manager. This role is based in Japan.
• Develop and maintain ongoing client relationship at the hotel level and or Corporate Level
• Understand the Clients strategic and tactical objectives and anticipate how this will impact our Company's system and the Client's ability to get the maximum value from it
• Initiate planned communication processes with Client Sponsors and our Company
• Ensure that all materials presented to the client meet set format standards and convey professionalism and clarity
• Act as an escalation point for the Client or Support to ensure smooth maintenance of the business relationship
• Through the development of a strong relationship with the Client, identify Client Training needs and potential additional modules sales which would benefit both the client and our Company
• Responsible for producing quotations and follow up on invoices for training and new modules
• Responsible for interacting with the (Major) Account Manager and members of the Support team to ensure alignment between all communication to hotel and Corporate (if appropriate)
• Familiarity with Training and Deployment including Support tool-sets
• Assume the responsibilities of Account Manager for clients that do not qualify for an individually appointed Account Manager.
• Monitor and facilitate where necessary Client product enhancement requests
• Mentor new employees as required
• Maintain accurate and up to date information on the status of the account and contacts assigned in SalesForce.com.
• Performs other duties, as assigned.
• BS or BA in Hospitality Management, Business Administration• • 8+ years hospitality business experience, including 5+ years experience in the Revenue Management Area• Extensive Japanese hotel experience, some global hotel experience is an advantage
• Experience with Revenue Management systems
• Experience with Hotel Systems (PMS,CRS,GDS)
• Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal Japanese and English
• Organizational, planning, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to multi-task while maintaining impeccable attention to detail
• Proven client relationship management skills
• Proficiency in MS Windows, MS Office software suite.
• Ability to work successfully in an international team environment, as well as the ability to work independently.
• Professional presence
• Flexible working hours might be required to accommodate clients in various time zones