The successful incumbent shall report directly to the General Manager and oversee and lead the operations of the Hotel Revenue Management function and role. He/she will be responsible for managing inventory, room rates and occupancy levels of hotel suites as well as function rooms and food and beverage outlets in order to optimize hotel profitability. The incumbent will ensure revenue enhancement strategies are developed and implemented across all assets of the property. He/she will ensure the day to day efficient operations of the Revenue Management department and achieve the targeted goals.
The successful candidate will be based in Maldives.
- On a daily basis, review the monthly forecast, budget and strategies of hotels/resorts, in your specified region, and recommend wherever necessary the yield management restrictions, closed-out dates, and inventory control issue.
- Responsible for revenue
- Manage, develop and train the hotels/resorts Revenue Associate(s), in your specified region to achieve and exceed RevPAR targets throughout the year
- Accurately forecasts business outlook; business on-the-books, booking volume/channels with the hotels/resorts in your specified region
- To continually champion the concept of “Dynamic Pricing” & “Rate Parity” to the field
- To regularly conduct market analysis and provide accurate diagnostic reports periodically for the hotels/resorts in your specified region
- Understand the synergies and efficiencies of the available distribution channels and use the resources to increase revenue for the hotels/resorts in your specified region
- To be the first to know the dynamics of individual hotels/resorts’ competitors’ sets and the economic situation to optimize positive and reverse negative impacts on our business strategies
- Ensure that timely and accurate submission of all reports generated. All records and data of previous and current worksheets and market analysis/diagnostics are to be properly filed and accessible to all
- Responsible for ensuring that all resorts adhere to the rate loading SOP without exception
- Conduct regular audit checks to all hotels/resorts in your specified region to ensure adherence to Corporate SOP
- Provide rate loading assistance and support to all resorts, when required
- Any other projects/duties as and when assigned
- Minimum 3 years of related work exposure in a luxury hotel / resort in Revenue management and Distribution. Maldives experience preferred.
- Possesses good knowledge in the hospitality revenue management and distribution business, channels; tools and systems
- Possesses proficiency level of analytical and problem-solving skills and strategic thinking
- Possesses high proficiency in MS Office, especially Excel, experience in Revenue Management System and Business Intelligence is preferred.
- Position will be based in Maldives and prior experience within the Indian Ocean is preferred