The CompanyOur client is more than an accommodation provider. Recognising the difference between the traveller and tourist, they cater its quarters to the modern-day explorer, who seeks different experiences wherever the world takes him or her. Its accommodations exude modernity and strive to inspire unending exploration, complemented by high service standards.
Oversee the whole spectrum of Sales and Reservations operation on a daily basis.
Responsible for maximizing total sales and yield penetration through property management of inventories and analysis of Rate Intelligence System.
Meet or exceed budgeted revenues to ensure that the Hotels' RevPAR indexes are maintained or enhanced.
Ensure that the Region's revenue management practices are consistent with Head Office’s policies and procedures.
Develop pricing strategies to maximise hotel sales generation and optimise revenue growth based on market trends, customers behaviours, seasons and competitors’ analysis.
Conduct research that assesses the revenue management practices of the Hotels' primary competitors to ensure that opportunities to enhance the Hotels' revenues are not overlooked.
Setting of sales/ revenue targets and implementation of strategies to achieve targets.
Establish transient room rate contracts for corporate companies, travel Agents and online travel Agents (“OTAs”).
Forge relationships and build good rapport with corporate companies, travel Agents and OTAs.
Reporting to The Company’s management team on a weekly basis concerning the current and future state of the Hotels' revenue management system and providing periodic updates with reference to primary research activities and ongoing initiatives.
Conduct weekly revenue meeting with property owners.
Work closely with The Company’s Finance department to ensure the division’s sales plan is on target to meet or exceed revenue expectations and profit goals.
Provide assistance to help properties resolve PMS issues.
We are looking for a well-organized and creative candidate with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, who is able to display a “passion for perfection” and work in a dynamic environment. In addition, the candidate should possess:
• Minimum 3 years of experience in a related area
• Independent and self-reliant
• Communication and Influencing skills
• Strategic thinking combined with the proven ability to move strategy to action is foremost attributes
• Comfortable in discussion forums; able to represent ideas succinctly and convincingly
• Proven experience in analysis and problem solving required
• Team building skills and proven track record is essential
• Self-study and independent work ethics are required
• Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple priorities under time constraints is vital to the success of this individual
• Strong experience or adaptable training in the use of automated systems, PCs and office products, e.g. Excel, Word
• Preferably with knowledge of Sales & Property Management automation