Our client - a reputable and international restaurant & bar is looking to identify their Head Chef (role based in Hong Kong).
Oversees the overall operations for the back of house and kitchen area of the restaurant and is responsible for purchasing, receiving, preparation, and presentation of all food products in a timely manner and according to
established recipes and procedures.
- Supervises and participates in the production and preparation of food.
- In conjunction with all management, enforces compliance with all employment
policies in area of responsibility.
- Maintains budgeted food and kitchen labor costs.
- Maintain proper inventories.
- Maintains equipment and educates staff on equipment cleaning procedures.
- Maintain a safe, clean, and fun work environment for the staff.
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
- 3 or more years as a Head Chef or Kitchen Manager
- Good leadership skills and excellent communication skills
- Passionate about F&B and creative