Want to join a company on the cutting edge of technology and travel? Want to be part of a fantastic and fun company that’s revolutionizing the online travel advertising space?
Our client, built on a decade of expertise analyzing the complete traveler path to purchase, they drive travelers from dream to destination. The company delivered $13B in bookings for its clients to date by activating multi-channel branding and performance solutions on the company’s platform.
My client is seeking an experienced travel and advertising technology professional who is independent and a passionate go-getter with proven experience in effectively managing sales pipeline and contracting process. Their customers are independent, boutique hoteliers and chains who have a need for our targeted digital advertising solutions.
· Prospect and understand customer business requirements, pain-points and in a clear and concise manner position their advertising solution(s) that is a viable option for customer and the company.
· Identifying, negotiating, contracting, directing and managing relationships with independent, boutique, chain hotels and attractions in assigned markets.
· Negotiate and secure insertion orders on behalf of the company to achieve and exceed set business goals through commercial terms that include commission level and advantageous upsell.
· Self-starter with proven experience in effectively managing sales pipeline, communicate proactively with clients throughout signup process and lead by example.
· Can do, will do attitude and able to think outside the box to contribute creatively towards building solid business pipeline and driving sustainable business.
· Achieve set monthly, quarterly and annual goals to achieve targeted business team goals.
· The position requires a positive collaborative individual who can work independently across functions and regions.
· Collaborate with customer success to monitor campaign success.
· Structured and logical approach to problem solving.
· Own and drive performance for special projects and tests.
· Mentor and coach junior sales members.
· Keep abreast of any regional hotel electronic distribution trends: new, emerging or changing.
· 6+ years of sales experience within marketing or advertising technology industry.
· Prefer digital advertising and/or e-commerce experience in the travel/attractions industry.
· Proven & excellent negotiating skills, understand industry contracts and negotiations.
· Analytical, problem-solving and creative thinking capability, result oriented attitude.
· Ability to work within a highly motivated and success driven team.
· Ability to communicate at all levels, both internal and external.
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· This position will require the ability to travel.