A leading company in the Hospitality sector is looking to identify their experienced Regional Revenue Manager.
- Leads inventory management and analysis activities in a multi-property market
- Manages pricing, positioning and inventory
- Monitors all processes associated with demand, revenue, inventory, forecasting and opportunity analysis
- Develops and recommends sales strategy for pricing of the transient customer, wholesale, and group segments
- Identifies new revenue opportunities and effectively communicates sales strategy and pricing to all key stakeholders
- Acts as primary contact and maintains productive relationships with all stakeholders
- A degree in revenue management, sales and marketing, business or hospitality discipline is preferred
- Minimum 6 years working experience in revenue management, sales and marketing or hospitality industry
- Being sales driven is essential
- Good command of written and conversational English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- A good understanding of hotel infrastructure, the existing technology that the hotels are utilizing is a plus.