Our client, largest night entertainment club in Singapore, striving to be the pacesetter in propelling Asia’s dance music scene forward and leading Singapore to the forefront of the global clubbing culture by continuously pushing boundaries.
- Acts as an HR Senior Business Partner and work closely with the Management in timely and effective delivery of the HR function.
- Manages the team of HR operations comprising of recruiting, selecting, orientation, training, manpower planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing staff job contributions;
- Develops and drives HR strategies by identifying and researching HR issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction; establishing HR objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Establish with the Division Heads on HR deliverables including but not limited to talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, employee health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, career planning, and employee relations and retention.
- Executes disciplinary actions, terminations and summary dismissal, resolving conflicts and implementing change or enhancements where needed.
- Managing manpower planning and budget by reviewing operations objectives, and constantly assessing and minimizing the impact of variances.
- Develops and reviews policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; and communicating and enforcing these as part of instilling strong organization values.
- Keeps abreast on market situation and best practices to facilitate the role effectively.
- Master Degree in HRM labor relations or the equivalent
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in HR and organization development fields, of which at least of 6 years’ experience in the management capacity and with regional exposure.
- Demonstrate ability to manage, develop and motivate subordinates and teams.
- Demonstrate profound understanding of functional expertise.
- Excellent organizational and project management abilities.
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills.
- Strong ability in key-stakeholding, communication and negotiation with strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent command of both verbal and written English and Chinese. Fluency in Mandarin is a must.
- Strong financial acumen
- A thorough understanding of global labour and employee laws and policies with the competence to assess, govern and monitor legal and ethical business practices.
- Willing to travel overseas occasionally