The CompanyOur client is a fast expanding chain of hotels across the region and comes with an internationally recognised, limited service brand.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be overseeing the outbound consumer market for the Greater China region.
- Devising strategies (in collaboration, if necessary, with Destination Marketing) to drive direct business through the company website
- Managing traffic acquisition to the company website to drive conversion and other campaign related targets as per business unit requirements
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns integrating across all digital channels including paid search, programmatic display, mobile marketing/APP, email marketing, etc
- Lead email acquisition strategy, campaigns, and monitoring
- Collaborating with the Digital Content team in obtaining the right content for the landing pages of business unit campaigns
- Social media collaboration on campaigns
- Managing online branding and business unit campaigns to meet key performance objectives.
- Tracking conversion rates and KPIs for campaigns
- Responsible for planning and managing budgets for all digital campaigns
- Review new technologies and keep at the forefront of digital marketing developments
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or other related field
- 5 years in a digital marketing role managing Search, Programmatic Display, Email etc.
- Solid understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practices in China
- Experience working with media agencies
- Proficient in web analytics and reporting tools (Google Analytics, or similar) with understanding of ROI and web conversion metrics
- Possess excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Independent and willing to work from home
- You must have prior group level (hotel) experience and able to market multiple properties over different geographical locations