About the Company
One of the global leading TMC's in Hong Kong is looking to expand their client relationship and account management team with this senior position.
Cooperate internally with all colleagues and partners in order to deliver best in class travel programs for clients.
To be cost effective in the workplace and maximise the use of all process and technology sources to deliver an excellent customer service experience.
About the Role
The role of the Regional Business Manager is to work closely with a portfolio of clients that have contracted with our client to provide specific account management services.
Working in alignment with the clients’ goals and objectives, the role requires the individual to work with multiple internal departments in ensuring it meets contractual obligations. Close involvement with the Operational and Data teams is critical, along with developing strong working relationships with other Business Managers. Day to day interaction with the client is required in order to maintain and develop the client’s travel program.
· Develop strong, positive and professional working relationships within the company, with clients and our partners/suppliers
· Ensure all communication with Global Clients is shared by file note with the Global Business Manager, as well as ensure that all recommendations or changes are communicated with the Global Business Manager prior to any communication with the client
· Design and implement client business plans that clearly define objectives and performance criteria
· Prepare and present periodic review packs with insightful commentary
· Evaluate and mitigate client risk through T&E Process Analysis (Agency, Client, 3rd party suppliers)
· Client T& E policy review and design, consolidation and implementation at local and national level
· Management of compliance and deal performance, Travel Savings Plan unifying deal compliance, ad hoc discounts and trip reduction
· Analysis of client trading data to assess where price improvement and negotiation opportunities exist
· Provide strategic and tactical advice on Supplier Negotiation and Programme Management and benchmarking of service performance
· Be responsible for RFP response design and administration
· Build & offer value propositions that position HRG products within the clients travel program
· Audit of MIS provision and implementation of regional GEMS data requirements
· Assist with any product or service implementations in conjunction with assigned implementation resource
· Preparation of detailed market analysis and business opportunity reports
· Other duties as agreed with the Director of Client Management
· Strong business acumen skill, with an ability to discuss strategic business requirements and build business plans
· Ability to develop & maintain strong relationships with clients at various levels within their organisation
· Sound financial aptitude and analytical skills
· Ability to lead, initiate, adapt and stay client-focused
· A high degree of personal organisation and an appreciation for good time management
· Possesses high level of stress tolerance
· Effective communication and listening skills
· Powerful presentation and negotiation skills
· Strong influencing and relationship management skills
· Good conflict management skills
· Team orientated and results driven
· Innovative thinking and creative problem-solving skills
· Demonstrable proficiency in Microsoft Office skills
· Project Management experience