Our client is one of the world’s leading corporate travel management providers and is recognized globally as one of the World's top employers. We believe work should be fun and challenging and that every person should have an exciting future with a clear pathway to achieving their career goals. As such, the position offers a competitive, performance-based remuneration package, as well as exciting career development opportunities.
Your purpose as an Account Manager is to drive client profitability, retain accounts and grow the number of our services provided to the client. You will provide our clients with an integrated travel management program, with the strategic intent of the program to deliver savings through spend leverage, tightened program control and optimum operational services. Our objective is simple: to provide our clients with better travel ideas for greater savings.
·As an Account Manager, you will be responsible to manage the relationship between our company and our Multi National and National clients.
- Influence client buying behaviour by ensuring they directly procures all products and services ; eg.: air, hotel, car, rail, ground transport, insurance and VIP Services
- Review opportunities and cost benefits for supplier contracts to deliver direct savings
- Review booking procedures and ensure process consistency and efficiency
- Ensure utilisation of negotiated supplier deals and business plan to execute client goals
- Undertake formal reviews of the clients travel program including analysis, commentary and recommendations relevant to the client supplier contracts
- Develop and maintain relationships with key travellers, travel bookers and travel managers/ procurement in order to Know Your Customer (KYC)
- Be the first point of contact for the client’s travel manager or relative key stakeholder for any feedback, ensuring operations team respond within SLA and provide acceptable action plans if necessary
What do you need to excel in this role?
Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an Account Manager or client relationship role
- Proficient user of Microsoft products, particularly Excel and PowerPoint. Ability to use GDS (Amadeus) is desirable
- Excellent communication and articulation skill in English & Cantonese (Mandarin - highly desirable)
- Strong analytical skills - ability to make sense of large volume of information and identify travel trends and spends and provide solutions to clients
- Demonstrated capability to build relationships.
- Demonstrates a strong knowledge of external competitor activity and market trends.
- Strong persuasion and influential skill in changing clients’ current buying behaviour/pattern and mindset through deep understanding of preferred suppliers’ strategies.
- Works well under pressure, prioritises work load and works towards deadlines
- Team player as well as able to work independently and remotely
- Confident to speak to both internal and external stakeholders of all levels