About the Company
Our client is a global leader in Corporate Travel Management. They focus on retaining or growing existing business by providing travel management consultation to clients to help them reduce business travel costs, to continually monitor service levels and to maximize the profitable services they provide.
About the Role
- Be the “owner” of the client business relationship and ensure that all program management products and technology tools are used for maximum benefit and demonstrated added value.
- Communicate clients’ objectives and unique requirements to Customer Service, Finance, and IT teams on an ongoing and regular basis.
- Give specific feedback after formal client reviews.
- Conduct client satisfaction surveys, analyse results and give feedback to client and Customer Service teams.
- Develop client communication strategies to keep clients abreast of industry-related changes and innovations.
- Contribute to monthly client newsletter.
- Prepare, compile and deliver response to re-tender requests from portfolio clients.
- Conduct research and presentations and involve other departments to successfully retain client accounts.
- Develop and provide detailed and effective Business Plans to deliver client objectives and expectations.
- Implement strategies for measurement of service delivery and cost savings achievements against industry and contractual benchmarks.
- Prepare and present quarterly Client Reviews, highlighting our achievements both in terms of direct and indirect added value.
- Demonstrate financial and customer service benefits. Benchmark client’s supplier arrangements against industry and other client specific best in class levels.
- Negotiate, recommend and implement new deals in conjunction with Hotel and Airline Product Managers, IR, Customer Service Teams, IT and Finance departments.
- Bachelor's Degree in Tourism, Hospitality and/ or related degree. Qualification in an accredited institution an added advantage.
- At least 3 years’ experience in similar capacity in corporate travel industry with proven history of successful key account management with corporate clients
- Strong financial and analytical experience.
- Comprehensive travel industry knowledge.
- Experience in handling top level management of multinational clients
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Good command of MS Office Good interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter, driven personality with a passion for learning and development