Our client is a leader in Hospitality Operations Software solutions with a 5000 Hotels installed base over 32 countries track record, aims at growing its presence in Europe & further increase its penetration in Europe International Hotel chains. Today, they have mobile and cloud based products, covering various departmental needs of 3, 4 and 5 star hotels. They are in the process of transforming their products to further improve overall User Experience, Architecture, coverage of user needs, and utilize new technology innovations. In order to continue innovating they are rapidly expanding their Product team.
Being a part of the Global Product Management team, you will be based out of our Singapore Headquarters. You will be responsible for a portfolio of related products, aligning the needs of global stakeholders, and grooming roadmap items for your focus group.
● Familiarize yourself with the product line’s components and its potential impact on the market as a whole
● Work closely with the Product Owners of your product line, in order to ensure that the Product Development is aligned to overall Product Strategy
● Evaluate market competition and position the product line so that it appeals to consumers
● Participate in Industry research initiatives, with internal and external stakeholders, and have a detailed understanding of user journeys and operational processes
● Work with a focus group to prioritize key roadmap items - initiate focus group meetings and ensure collaborative decisions are being made
● Scout for business and technology trends relevant to your product line or market
● Ensure that Marketing and Sales teams are aligned on the Product line’s scope and current capabilities, along with reviewing relevant documents they produce
● A degree in Computer Science or related technical fields; interdisciplinary background with Business will be preferred
● 5 + years of Software experience with at least 2 years as a Product Manager, methodical and data driven approach; strong project management skills