This is a great opportunity to join a growing global company. This entry level role supports the company's clients by setting up appointments with potential customers and following through on those established appointments to assure that they occur. This position requires a high level of self-management and drive. You will have the opportunity to learn quickly, prove yourself and thus have the potential to advance your career. This is a full-time opportunity.
The client is a leading provider of channel marketing services with headquarters in Silicon Valley, California. They offer a unique work experience at a remarkably fast-growing technology company with a highly experienced management team.
- Reach out to reseller/end-user database (in-house data) and request the prospective buyers/partners for a request on an OEM product category/partnership program
- Understand and utilize the database
- Dispose the call reports into a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system.
- Follow up with ALL the “ read opens” and “click-through” emails
- Schedule appointments between interested prospects and the customer
- Send out Outlook Invite to the interested prospects
- Reach out and follow up with all the registered prospects before the appointment by e-mail and/or phone call
- Reach out and follow up with the prospects who couldn’t/didn’t attend the appointment and try to reschedule them
- Submit report on a daily basis to the Team Leader
- Link the customer to the product expert
- Develop a strong working knowledge of Client’s products, markets, and competitive environment
- Gather partner data on what marketing and sales strategies are working with other OEM, distributors, etc.
- Assist partner with Client specific marketing roadmap and milestone plan
- Develop joint marketing plans with partners, and assist with business planning
- Recommend and implement Client’s co-marketing lead generation campaigns with partners (content syndication, email/landing pages, events, and telemarketing etc.)
- Assist partners with lead nurturing strategy and continuously ensure they are following up on leads
- Track success metrics and ROI through the demand generation lifecycle and recommend improvements to improve campaign effectiveness
- Assist partners to generate sales opportunity through different client specific marketing activities and registration of opportunity
- Collaborate with Client’s partners to develop success stories to drives sales and increase partner engagement
- Provide weekly progress reports
- Attending Inbound calls providing guidance and answering partner queries
- Assist partners to build their sales pipeline through different client specific marketing activities
- Other ad-hoc tasks assigned by Supervisor
- 1-2 years outbound telemarketing experience (B2B experience preferred)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and basic computer skills
- Proficient communication skills in English & Local language
- Highly organized and strongly self-motivated
- Ability to multi-task activities with shifting priorities
- Quick learner with a positive attitude
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills