Our client is the one of the world largest travel management company. Combining global strength with local service, they offer an integrated technology infrastructure that provides intelligent analysis of travel data, allowing corporations to maximize the return on their travel investment.
· Lead and ensure daily smooth operation of 24/7 travel call centre to ensure profitability and quality.
· Act as one of the key liaison persons in assuring all internal and external clients are well informed of any operational changes/updates and etc.
· Maintain effective communication necessary to strategic planning, business resiliency and client decision-making.
· Provide input to other business units regarding service, technical issues, financial billing and etc.
· Implement and support management with new and creative process improvements, identify opportunities for productivity and reduced costs, and ensure on-going customer service excellence.
· Create a culture of passion around delivering the ultimate customer experience through empowerment in work with colleagues and staff.
· Monitor trends and patterns in team performance to identify problem areas and take immediate corrective action and/or make suggestions for continuous improvement.
· Ensure successful delivery of all service level agreement components, reduction of ADMs, write off, revenue leakage and exposure.
· Responsible for resource planning, performance management and development of team members etc.
· Responsible for ad-hoc projects as required.
· Minimally 5 years of relevant experience, preferably in managing Global or 24X7 support team
· Good ticketing knowledge and experience in GDS systems
· Highly organised, proactive, able to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
· Strong leadership, interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
· Ability to collaborate and influence internal and external partners/stakeholder