About the CompanyA dynamic hotel technology company, providing solutions to many leading hotel chains and properties around the world.
About the Role
• Lead a team of Professional Service Engineers (PSE) to deliver projects on-time and within budget. The projects are primarily installation, training, and commissioning of our products to our customers.
• Build a team of competent PSE. Recruit the right team members, identify knowledge gaps, guide the team to be trained and certified on our products, motivate team members and monitor performance.
• Project Delivery – ensure that the PSE conduct the projects according to our approach and methodology.
• Monitor progress and intervene to resolve issues where necessary.
• Project Manager - as a senior member of the global project delivery team, you may perform the role of Project Manager to manage and deliver projects, usually of a large or complex project of importance to the company.
• Sales Support - Provide support to the sales team as and when needed. This usually includes understanding the customer requirements, putting together a proposed solution, prepare proof-of-concept, and demonstrate our products to the customers.
• Customer Support – Ensure that the project is handed over to Customer Support team in according with procedures and standards. Follow up on customer complaints and monitor the Customer Support team’s effort to resolve the issues to the customer satisfaction.
• Customer Feedback – Since the project delivery team is in direct contact with customers, ensure that customer comments, feedback, suggestions on product improvements are recorded and
• Continual Improvement – Identify areas for efficiency improvement and seek out
• Resource planning and reporting – Plan project schedule and allocate resources. Submit reports to HQ as required.
• Documentation - Ensures that upon project completion, all relevant materials such as system backup files, project sign-off forms, project completion report, so on are completed in according with standards and stored in company document repository.
• 8 years of working experience of which a minimum of 3 years should be gained in a manager role
• Technical competence in Microsoft Windows, Linux, SQL, and computer network. Exposure to or knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS) would be an advantage.
• Able to work outsides of normal office hours occasionally
• Background in hotel industry would be an advantage
• A degree is desirable. Area of study in computer science, Information Technology, engineering, mathematics or quantitative science is preferred.
• Good command of English. Competence in other languages would be an advantage