An international and leading Luxury Travel group is looking to identify a Marketing Manager Asia.
This role is based in Hong Kong with regional responsibilities, you will focus on Hong Kong, Singapore and China markets.
- To manage the marketing activities in Asia in line with the business strategy of the business unit and in conjunction with the Marketing Team Asia
- To develop the marketing plan and budget for the group Asia with the senior management’s strategic direction and within the brand guidelines set by the Centre;
- To manage the marketing budget of our company in Asia;
- Be responsible for the marketing activities of the local team which includes Database management, EDMs, brochures and collateral, local events, partnership marketing, Public Relation and Social Media.
- Business development activities especially in HK;
- Work with Heads of Sales & Service of HK for Loyalty program management;
- To develop and manage a China Marketing Plan and any marketing activities in Chinese language
- To liaise with the Centre on Digital Marketing activities;
- To coordinate with the marketing team in the Centre and worldwide when required;
- To gather feedback from the Sales & service teams to re-calibrate any marketing plan & activities
- To develop/drive and coach the marketing executives.
- Regional marketing experience in Travel or other Luxury services in Singapore, Hong Kong and China is a plus (not mandatory)
- Experience in Events, PR, Loyalty & Sales is important
- Ability to engage in strategic planning
- Ability to plan and execute Social media, Events
- Managerial and leadership qualities
- Understanding of consumer market
- Travel knowledge and/or Luxury services experience is a plus·Strong interpersonal skills·Fluent in English, Cantonese and ideally Mandarin