Manager – HR & Administration, Thailand
|Job Title:||Manager – HR & Administration, Thailand|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Lim|
|Job Published:||May 10, 2019 21:44|
· Manage the complete recruitment life cycle for sourcing the best talent.
· Resourceful in providing analysis and recommendations in areas such as talent management, talent acquisition, workforce planning.
· Creating and revising job descriptions as and when required.
· Overseeing recruitment efforts for all personnel, including writing and placing job ads.
· Manage to process the payroll.
· Conducting new employee orientations and employee relations counseling
· Overseeing exit interviews
· Maintaining department records and reports.
· Participating in administrative staff meetings.
· Maintaining company directory and other organizational charts.
· Recommending new policies, approaches, and procedures.
· Achievement oriented professional with excellent communication & management skills.
· Candidate must have 5+ Years of experience in the same field.
· Possess excellent communication skills in English & Thai, both verbal and in writing.
· Incumbent must be multitask oriented, organized, set priorities and meet deadlines.
· An analytical mind.
· Advance Excel knowledge would be an added advantage.
· He / she is currently working HR & Admin role in the similar or recognized business.