Our client is a growing Destination Management Company who aim to revolutionize and redefine the Wholesale Business in Travel Trade. Their people are their strength and like the founders of the company, they come with rich experience in online & offline destination management companies spanning through successful careers in best brands in the travel industry.
· Manage the complete recruitment life cycle for sourcing the best talent.
· Resourceful in providing analysis and recommendations in areas such as talent management, talent acquisition, workforce planning.
· Creating and revising job descriptions as and when required.
· Overseeing recruitment efforts for all personnel, including writing and placing job ads.
· Manage to process the payroll.
· Conducting new employee orientations and employee relations counseling
· Overseeing exit interviews
· Maintaining department records and reports.
· Participating in administrative staff meetings.
· Maintaining company directory and other organizational charts.
· Recommending new policies, approaches, and procedures.
· Achievement oriented professional with excellent communication & management skills.
· Candidate must have 5+ Years of experience in the same field.
· Possess excellent communication skills in English & Thai, both verbal and in writing.
· Incumbent must be multitask oriented, organized, set priorities and meet deadlines.
· An analytical mind.
· Advance Excel knowledge would be an added advantage.
· He / she is currently working HR & Admin role in the similar or recognized business.