A leading & tailor made Luxury Travel company is looking to identify a Travel Consultant and/or a Senior Travel Consultant. This role is based in Hong Kong.
Sales, including client services, business development and general admin. Must be a self-starter that is very detail oriented. Excellent communication skills, organization and professionalism are essential in this fun and fast-paced work environment.
- Design, develop, customize and deliver exciting journeys to clients’ preferences in a timely and accurate fashion
- Liaise with potential clients in person, over the phone or via email to discuss their travel requirements
- Look after the clients on a continuous basis, from the initial enquiry, the lead up to and during the trip itself, help to answer their questions and assist by phone and email
- Ensure total satisfaction throughout the client journey to generate repeat business
- Facilitate the operations team with quotations, reservations and visa processing in a timely and accurate fashion
- Handle relevant administration and post-sales administration, chasing for and taking second payments or balance payments
- Compile and update travel documentation and destination information for clients’ upcoming trips
- Manage, support and build key client accounts, maintain contact with past clients to promote other company destinations for future holidays
- Chase and maintain details such as booking status, passport information, flight details, insurance details while recording data in the company and suppliers’ CRM and booking systems
- Act as the friendly, efficient and professional face of the company, deliver exceptional service during every contact with clients and suppliers
- Research relevant company destinations and keeping up to date with travel industry news
- Maintaining and exceeding GP and meeting yearly sales target and average profit margin
- Meet teamwork expectations
- Undertake any other additional tasks as directed by HOD
- Your passion and enthusiasm for travel is a MUST!
- Have at least a minimum 3 to 5 years experience in the LUXURY travel & tourism / or hospitality industry
- Hold a Diploma in Travel & Tourism Hospitality Management or related disciplines this will be an advantage
- A first-hand experience selling destination internationally is a plus, B to C experience also a plus!
- Experience on front-line service handling direct guests (and customer relationships) and developing and promoting products and services in the outbound direct travel industry – the customer is the center of everything we do
- Spoken and written English will be of a high level, Cantonese/ Mandarin as an additional language is advantageous
- Excellent telephone and email etiquette
- Proficient on both the Mac and PC platforms and knowledge of all office applications, display digital curiosity
- Self-motivated, result-driven plus effective selling skills, strong client focus
- Must be able to think on your feet and display effective in problem-solving and handle emergencies
- Display a positive attitude, seek solutions in your work and create a friendly environment in the office
- Must have will have a keen eye for numbers and details, be meticulous and able to multi-task
- Be willing to get involved in the business and a “roll-up-your-sleeves" entrepreneurial, start-up attitude is important
- Show flexibility to take on a variety of tasks and support colleagues, must have great team player attitude
- A high level of excellent communication and time management skills are vital