We are looking for our client – a Luxury Lifestyle and Travel company – a Luxury Travel Manager (role based in Hong Kong).
- As a Travel Specialist, you will represent the image of the brand and you will use your knowledge, contacts and know-how to deal with interesting and complex requests.
- You will primarily be dealing in the following areas; Travel, Hotels & Flights including restaurant and ticket knowledge.
- You will use your expertise to help our members get the most from their lives, whilst growing knowledge within you team and across the company as a whole.
- You will use your research and communication skills to provide personalized solutions to our international members request within specified time frames.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Native-level of Cantonese – with fluent English/Mandarin
- Travel background is a must with at least 5 years of experience in Hotels, Travel, Airlines, Airport etc.
- GDS skills required in Amadeus, Galileo or Sabre.
- Energetic and motivated team players who enjoy the challenge of meeting and beating targets
- People who are passionate about delivering high quality personalized support and have excellent research skills
- People who can use their initiative and creativity to best meet the needs of our members
- Experience in creating bespoke travel itineraries
- Experience in the high-end and luxury customer service and hospitality industry would be an added advantage