The CompanyOur client is a well funded start-up who aim to revolutionise how membership programs and concierge services are offered to the HNW community.
Create and manage a memberships loyalty program for the company along with the team responsible managing the loyalty program. The candidate will be responsible for defining the operational model for the loyalty scheme including but not limited to how customers "Earn and Burn" points.
- Program development and delivery
- Customer loyalty management
- Communication and CRM
- University graduate in a marketing or business-related field, studies in Loyalty/CRM desirable
- At least 10 years' experience in a similar role
- Experience in building and managing a loyalty program (for ex., travel, credit card or retail)
- Hands on experience developing and implementing targeted offer strategies like a deep understanding of customer segmentations and life cycle marketing
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to present results and concepts to senior management
- Able to derive insights to construct offers, campaigns and communications that drive profitable customer behaviors
- Ability to work independently with a flexible, innovative and creative approach