Our client is the global market leader for lifestyle management and concierge services, providing services from a 20 + strong global office network with over 800 employees.
They use their expertise, technology and buying power to grant their members direct access to the best travel, live entertainment, dining and luxury retail services. They also work closely with suppliers to provide exclusively negotiated benefits and employee loyalty schemes.
Our client delivers their service through a combination of a unique technology-enabled platform and the expertise of their highly trained lifestyle managers.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Fluency in Business Cantonese and English to a native level (in order to liaise with Cantonese and English speaking members)
- Travel background is a necessity with experience in Hotels, Travel, Airlines, Airport etc.
- GDS skills required in Amadeus, Galileo or Sabre.
- Exceptional verbal and interpersonal skills when dealing with members and suppliers, working in a calm and professional manner at all times.
- The ability to work independently and perform well with little supervision
- Dedication to customer satisfaction, show a willingness to do what it takes to get the job done, acting with tact and diplomacy and demonstrating excellent problem solving skills
- The ability to multitask and handle several projects at the same time
- High adaptability to a dynamic changing environment
- An enthusiasm to work with an emphasis for detail and follow through as required. The highest customer service standards are expected and must be maintained at all times
- Experience in the high-end and luxury customer service, dining, ticketing, travel, luxury or hospitality industry would be an added advantage
This position is a full time position with week day and evening and weekends shifts.
Please note that we can only accept applications if you have the right to work in Australia.