Our client has been at the forefront of exceptional service for nearly 20 years. Their mission is to be the world's most trusted service platform.
Since 1998 they have combined always-on, personalised, premium, and specialist knowledge - with world class expert-led customer service -and continuous innovation in technology.
Today, our client serves millions of members in 35 countries around the world, working with more than 40 corporate partners, from 20 offices located in the most important wealth centres.
Ten is looking for passionate, motivated and resourceful individuals to join our APAC team.
As a Lifestyle Manager, no two days are ever the same. You will use your knowledge, contacts and know-how to deal with interesting and often complex requests. You will primarily be dealing in the following areas; Travel, Retail and Entertainment including restaurant and ticket knowledge.
You will use your expertise to help our members get the most from their lives, whilst growing knowledge within you team and across the company as a whole. You will use your research and communication skills to provide personalized solutions to our members request within specified time frames.
· Have an in-depth understanding of your members’ lifestyle needs, interests and requirements
· Establish clear, detailed and thorough briefs from members
· Manage members' requests on the phone
· Research the best options to meet and exceed the lifestyle requirements of the member
· Always go above and beyond on your members’ requests
· Proactively offer tailored lifestyle suggestions to your members to maximise the value they get from the service
· Act as an advisor and advocate to both the member and your colleagues to facilitate good effective communication, including any required translating of responses to the member
· Ensure members’ expectations are managed within the agreed deadlines
· Work with the member satisfaction ambassador to resolve and own all customer complaints relating to your members.
Fluent English, Cantonese and Mandarin – written and spoken
Exceptional verbal and interpersonal skills when dealing with members and suppliers, working in a calm and professional manner at all times
The ability to work independently and perform well with little supervision
Dedication to customer satisfaction, show a willingness to do what it takes to get the job done, acting with tact and diplomacy and demonstrating excellent problem solving skills
Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task
Detailed orientation and deadline driven to ensure that demanding standards are met.
Embraces a complex, busy and dynamic work environment
Experience with UHNW clients in customer service, dining, ticketing or hospitality industry would be an added advantage