The CompanyWe are looking for our client – a Luxury Lifestyle and Travel company – a Lifestyle Concierge Specialist (role based in Singapore).
The RoleOur client is looking for passionate, motivated and resourceful individuals to join their APAC team. As a Lifestyle Manager, no two days are ever the same. You will use your knowledge, contacts and know-how to deal with interesting and often complex requests. As a Generalist, you will primarily be dealing in the following areas; Travel, Retail and Entertainment including restaurant and ticket knowledge. You will use your expertise to help our members get the most from their lives, whilst growing knowledge within you team and across the company as a whole. You will use your research and communication skills to provide personalized solutions to our members request within specified time frames.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Exceptional verbal and interpersonal skills when dealing with members and suppliers, working in a calm and professional manner at all times
- The ability to work independently and perform well with little supervision
- Dedication to customer satisfaction, show a willingness to do what it takes to get the job done, acting with tact and diplomacy and demonstrating excellent problem solving skills
- Good research skills
- The ability to multitask and handle several projects at the same time
- Strong administration skills and be able to prioritize workloads to meet tight reporting timelines
- Detailed orientation and deadline driven to ensure that demanding standards are met.
- High adaptability to a dynamic changing environment
- An enthusiasm to work with an emphasis for detail and follow through as required. The highest customer service standards are expected and must be maintained at all times
- Self-motivation, committed and possess initiative & drive in the job
- Attention to detail and able to work independently
- Strong team player with good interpersonal and communication skill
- Experience in the high-end and luxury customer service, dining, ticketing, travel, luxury or hospitality industry would be an added advantage
- Fluency in Business English (in order to liaise with English speaking members). Another Asian language is also highly desirable.
Must have Singaporean citizenship, permanent residency or full working rights
This position is a 40-hour work week with day and evening shifts, Monday to Sunday, including Public Holidays.