Our client - an international and reputable restaurants chain - mandated us to recruit a Kitchen Manager for their casual dining restaurant in Hong Kong.
Oversees all BOH operations and is responsible for purchasing, receiving, preparation, and presentation of all food products in a timely manner and according to established recipes and procedures.
- Supervises and participates in the production and preparation of food.
- In conjunction with all management, enforces compliance with all employment policies in area of responsibility.
- Works during peak business times to set the pace in the BOH.
- Maintains budgeted food and kitchen labor costs.
- Maintain proper inventories.
- Manages through “hands on” supervision of the restaurant. This includes but is not limited to non-scheduled assistance with serving, hosting, cooking, etc.
- Maintains equipment and educates staff on equipment cleaning procedures.
- Develops all BOH employees and oversees their development.
- Maintain a safe, clean, and fun work environment for the staff.
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
- 2 or more years as a GM or KM in a full-service restaurant concept
- Good organizational skills
- An effective communicator
- The ability to problem solve and handle high stress situations
- Detail oriented and passionate