Our client is a personalized lifestyle experience provider in Singapore for their valued club members, offering exclusive privileges and personalized services. With over 200 unique brand partners, they have a dedicated member services team who will assist at every touch point from providing recommendations to making
Our client is looking for an IT Executive to be part of an dynamic team to plan, execute and deliver IT projects to improve customer and end-user experiences.
- Organize and attend meetings with partners, vendors, stakeholders as well as internal business units to discuss on applications-related project requirements, plans, statuses, updates and action plans, and assist in the management in recording and maintaining proper minutes.
- Assist the management in requirement gathering, formulating project plans, sourcing for partners and vendors, identifying resources and risks, as according to the needs of the business, and project management processes.
- Be the point-of-contact to coordinate and follow-up on task executions. Work with involved partners, vendors and internal business units to eliminate obstacles and challenges, to ensure that the planned activities, tasks and action items are completed as per the approved plans, stipulated timeframes and SLAs.
- Perform internal tests and code reviews toidentity applications-related bugs and quality issues, and work with the relevant parties to fix the identified bugs and issues.
- Assist in tracking project timelines, budgets, costs, change requests as well as the deliverables. Analyze and report any potential risks, issues and/or concerns promptly to the management to facilitate timely decision-making and correction of derivations.
- Verify project deliverables against the agreed qualities and standards as per the approved plans.
- Arrange, coordinate and conduct user acceptance testing (UATs) and user training sessions, with involved partners, vendors, stakeholders and end-users, and follow-up on reported application-related issues closely.
- Create, update and maintain proper IT project records, documentations and reports, for IT auditing purposes.
The Person- Minimum a Diploma or Degree in IT or Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Good understanding of web and cloud technologies, as well as commerical-off-the-shelf (COTS) products and solutions relating to digital eCommerce and/or CRM is an added advantage.
- Hands-on experience in project tracking and management tools such as Microsoft Project, Excel, as well as team collaboration tools such as ChatWork, Trello, etc.
- Experience and understanding of Agile, Scrum and/or PMBOK processes and procedures is a plus.
- Able to communicate effectively, analytical with good time management and documentation skills.