Our client is a Luxury Travel Company and they want to identify a HR & Office Manager to be based in Hong Kong.
- Manage staff recruitment, on-boarding and off-boarding procedures and maintain good HR records including personal data, leave records, attendance etc.
- All rounded HR issues and administration duties.
- Supervise admin staff to provide administrative support across all departments.
- Coordinate Staff Parties.
- Liaise and coordinate with various working parties and internal departments.
- Assist in ad hoc project as assigned.
- Human resources management experience and resourceful
- Well-versed with Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and relevant ordinances.
- Strong attention to details and ability to be multi-tasking.
- Mature, good interpersonal skills, well-organised and able to work under pressure.
- Fluent in English, Cantonese (Mandarin is a plus - not mandatory)Good computer skills : MS Office, Word & Excel.