Our client aims to provide an experience that enlivens the senses, instills well-being and fulfills even the unexpressed wishes and needs of guests. Anticipating and satisfying needs of guests driven by imagination, knowledge and generosity are second nature.
· Oversees the overall day-to-day hotel operations to a five-star standard, including Revenue Management, Housekeeping, F&B, Front Office and all aspects of guest services
· To ensure up-keeping of the hotel’s status as a luxury and unique boutique accommodation.
· Plans, directs and executes promotional and special stay packages with external online hotel booking websites, tour agencies, credit card companies and corporate sales. This includes revenue management, monitoring the online/email bookings, booking engines and implement strategies to continuously improve the revenue of the hotel.
· Ensures the highest quality of Food and Beverage services are given to customers, including working with the chefs to plan and provide superior fine dining customer experiences.
· Improves and expands on the existing standard operating procedures and policies, with the consultation of the company's Head of Hospitality Division.
· Oversees overall aspects of sufficiency of staff force, daily duty roster and staff training.
· Ensures that the outlet operational budget is strictly adhered to and all costs are strictly monitored/ controlled.
· Handles and resolves management / operation problems in a professional manner, ensuring prompt actions at all times.
· Single and preferably Malaysian-Chinese speaking
· With at least 3 years of experience at a managerial level within a five-star F&B operation (international hotel brand preferred)
· Educated to a Degree level in Hotel Management
· Practical hands on F&B service skills
· Strong leadership and organization skills