Inspired by technology and design, our client is an international leader in the affordable luxury market. Located in major cities throughout the world, our client is fast expanding.
As a Hotel Manager, the ideal candidate will need to have specific skills set to handle the many facets of the job. Skills required include people management, listening, problem solving, customer service, leadership, conflict management and administration.
• People skills are imperative, as a Hotel Manager, he or she must know how to understand and satisfy the needs of customers and employees alike, providing leadership through effective communication and continuous improvement.
• Help hotel determine guest concerns by having good listening skills, and use customer-service and problem-solving skills with proper judgment to choose the best course of action driving guests satisfaction and service excellence.
• Motivate and guide hotel staff on conflicts resolution with the use of managerial abilities, developing culture through hands-on leadership, accountability and transparency.
• Has the capacity and knowledge on every aspect of a property’s operation, from schedules to budgets to Human Resources and legal compliance, so organizational skills are essential to facilitate effective flow of information between hotels and owners.
• Responsible for focusing on Sales and Marketing, Profit & Loss, Computer Systems, development and implementation of business plan and other administration as required
- A degree or diploma in Hotel Management or equivalent
- Strong commercial acumen, preferably with experience in Rooms Management
- Experience in managing budgets, revenue proposals and forecasting results
- In-depth knowledge of the hotel / leisure / service sector
- Strong leadership skills to effectively manage and motivate the team to achieve high level of perform and exceed targets
- Accountable and resilient
- Ability to work under pressure