A leading Hospitality Technology provider is looking for a Head of Sales/ Sales Director to be based either in Shanghai, either in Beijing.
The Regional Head of Sales/Sales Director is primarily responsible for selling our client's Optimization Products and services, solutions and services to current and prospective customers with a focus on new sales. Works with other sales personnel to position and leverage sales opportunities to acquire,grow and retain customers within assigned territory.
- Sells software, solutions and services to current and prospective customers
- Works with other sales personnel to position and leverage sales opportunities to acquire,
grow and retain customers within assigned territory.
- Execute sales initiatives and drive revenue growth across all products and services of the business.
- Meet or exceed annual sales business plan and monitor process to monthly objectives.
- Identify, qualify and pursue qualified sales opportunities.
- Track and analyze competitive programs, market opportunities, products and activities in the marketplace.
- Uncover additional sales opportunities within current customers and direct leads accordingly.
- Work with key account managers to introduce new versions of our software, services and education opportunities to existing customers.
- Address customer inquiries with appropriate internal resources to ensure customer satisfaction with our solutions and services.
- Develop and maintain positive customer relationships and works to increase our products and services into existing accounts.
- Network within the account to find new opportunities and new contacts Via direct sales activities, trade shows, industry events etc.
- Work with customers and internal resources to coordinate contract renewals.
- Provide recommendations regarding contracts and contract issues to other sales staff.
- Deliver customer feedback regarding the company solutions and services to appropriate departments and divisions.
- Execute professional and creative sales strategies to maximize sales and profitability.
- Utilize Salesforce.com to track activities, contacts, accounts, leads and opportunities
- Provide monthly reports and update to business unit.
- Understand hotel infrastructure, the existing technology that the hotels are utilizing, and how it can interface to our platforms.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, MIS, or other relevant discipline.
- A Minimum of five years of experience in the sales, marketing, or technical support of computer software solutions (including related training products and services)
- Bi-lingual in English and Chinese
- Two or more years of Revenue Management related experience
- Demonstrated success in managing and interacting effectively with software development personnel and customers.
- Business transaction systems knowledge for hotel and other industries.