The CompanyOur client was established in 2000 and has more than a decade of experience in providing full-serviced offices, work spaces, meeting rooms and co-working spaces that are located in Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore and Yangon are designed and equipped to meet every unique business needs and is part of a Singapore-based company that develops and operates a range of business and property spaces.
Reporting into the Managing Director, the Head of Sales is tasked to control and monitor the commercial performance of our business units and pioneer commercial sales initiatives which will drive the profitability of our business.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Work jointly with the Business Units’ Managers to develop and implement commercial strategies to optimize revenue
2. Monitor and track commercial sales trends and activities in all business units
3. Review, develop and ensure compliance of commercial standards, protocols and schemes
4. To compile business-related revenue/commercial statistics and interpret them i.e. trends, operational defects, sales gaps, communication gaps etc.
5. To be responsible for sales operation audit
6. To utilise current market information in an analytical way to recommend maximization of business centres’ inventory in order to yield
7. To utilise revenue dynamics to the fullest for optimum revenue.
8. To understand and practise the principles of Revenue Management.
9. To create and analyse reports to help the Company manage its customer base proactively, i.e. to maximise yield in the respective business source relative to business trends.
10. To build action plans and/or offer recommendations to management to target customer segments.
11. To track the ROI on business promotions, packages and campaigns
12. To monitor customer information as well as maintaining competitive information to help direct the Leasing team towards acquisition opportunities.
13. To ensure guidelines for data collection, input, cleaning and usage are adhered to throughout the Company.
14. To assist in the preparation of the Company’s Marketing Plan, and other relevant reports.
15. To undertake any other duties as assigned by the Management.
- Dynamic business leader with good track record in a senior leasing / commercial / business development role with commercial real estate, workspace and/or B2B environments
- Results orientated with a strong on target track record
- Self-motivated and innovative
- Able to perform under pressure and strong competition
- A strong negotiator and relationship builder
- Familiar with local trends, demand and opportunities