Our client is a is food technology company that is re-engineering the food value chain to provide consumers with the freshest and most delicious cuisines for delivery. They are fast expanding and have invested in passion, capabilities, people, technology and partnerships to deliver this promise to their consumers.
We are looking for a General Manager to lead our clients Singapore based business. The ideal candidate will have a high level of leadership experience in operations, technology or supply chain experience and enjoy working in a fast paced and innovative environment. This key leader will drive the company to the next level.
- Develop and implement annual business plan an medium term strategies, as well as establishing key performance objectives and plans to ensure the business meets its targets and drives sustainable and profitable growth.
- Oversee all operation components of the portfolio to ensure efficiency and effectiveness and quality is at its highest level.
- Develop and maintain high standards of operations in all units by ensuring all SOPs are relevant and up to date and teams are fully trained.
- Drive guest satisfaction through the consistent execution of all brand standards, visible operational leadership, active trend analysis and hands on interaction with guests and associates.
- Work with Regional/Global Marketing and commercial directors to develop active strategies that maintain a strong social & traditional media capture.
- Collaborate with data analytics, research and development and operations to continually review and refresh menu offerings as required by brand standards and consumer insights.
- Oversee HR and ensure all processes are in alignment with local guidelines, and that all team members are treated ethically and respectfully throughout the process.
- Curate and environment of education and empowerment that energizes team members to produce the best food at the highest quality.
- Lead and facilitate the performance review process for the division, adhering process schedules and follow up.
- Oversee Singapore delivery partner relationships and drive the best financial outcomes from each partnership.
- Review monthly/annual budgets and forecasts for each unit with operations, Consumer Experience and finance teams and ensure all are aligned with KPIs and objectives for each unit and team.
- Diploma / Degree from a recognized business or hospitality institution and/or have over 10 years leadership experience at a senior level.
- Experience with multiple high volume units is a must
- Experienced in managing diverse relationships and cultures
- Good marketing and promotion skills, including digital, social and commercial
- MBA/Post graduate is a plus
- We are looking for a charismatic leader with good relationship building skills
- Strong initiative and problem solving skills
- Positive working attitude, both as an independent or as a collaborator.
- High energy and engaging
- Creative and able to think out of the box
- Able to work under pressure and tight datelines
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
- Experience working in a start up is an added advantage
- Focused on delivering results at the highest level of quality and experience