We are looking for our client - a 5 stars leading Hotel - a General Manager with a solid background in Sales & Marketing. This role is based in Changzhou (Jiangsu).
Reporting directly to the Vice President Operations, the General Manager would be responsible for leading the senior leadership team of the hotel and drive recognition of the brand and market share.
- Be responsible for the overall management, sales and marketing efforts and tactics of the hotel
- Ensure sustainable profit growth and return on investment for the stakeholders
- Formulate and implement the group’s short, medium and long term objectives
- Ensure that the operations of the hotel are in adherence to brand standard, policies and procedures
- Maintain the up-keeping of the property and buildings of the hotel and execution of approved projects
- Select, evaluate and motivate professional and progressive management teams
- Minimum 10-year experience in a senior management role with a solid background in Sales & Marketing (essential)
- Ability to think boldly outside-the-box with a sharp focus on business result
- Ability to attract, motivate, lead, inspire and direct a talented team
- Ability to demonstrate strategic thinking in planning, communicating and implementing goals
- Ability to understand the market trend in terms of guest experience and improvement needs
- Excellent command of spoken and written English, Mandarin speaking would be an advantage
- Candidate with market intelligence would be an advantage