- Directly manage the entire hotel facility in its pre-opening capacity as well as once the hotel is in operation, to achieve planned goals for operational integrity as measured by revenue, house profit, and RevPAR index while maintaining company standards for guest satisfaction, colleague engagement, quality assurance, and asset protection.
- Demonstrate leadership and a professional image to colleagues, guests, sales accounts, local community representatives, vendors, and competitors.
Directly responsible for the success of all operational departments namely Housekeeping, Front Office, as well as Food and Beverage, a hands-on approach is required to effectively manage the quality of the hotel.
- Ensure a smooth, efficient, yet personal and attentive operation and successfully lead your team.
Create and establish the property on defined target markets, business management and develop and fulfil the defined business plan at a hotel & company level
- Design effective and successful sales, pricing, distributions and yielding strategies to achieve and enhance profitability
- Be fully involved operationally with high visibility in the day to day business of the hotel
- Set effective systems and controls to ensure the consistent smooth running of departments, focusing on three core responsibilities: Operations Management / Human Capital / Sales & Marketing
- Actively participate in the development of all key managerial positions and manage effectively labour turnover, recruitment & employee development within budgeted parameters
- Create, maintain and encourage excellent public and employee relations
- Establish a proactive approach to the selling, marketing and merchandising of the full portfolio of activities throughout the hotel
- Work in partnership and develop a close relationship with owners and asset managers.
- You must come with 10 to 20 years of experience, particularly in pre-opening and within the luxury arena in Asia.
- Experience in leading operations and be a financial acumen coupled with a keen eye to quality and detail along with the ability to drive through solutions.
- A leader who is naturally hands on, with an on-site management style, good relationship building skills and great references from previous employers as well as colleagues.
- A dynamic and entrepreneurial Manager who invigorates and motivates the operation with confidence and style while possessing following additional competencies
- Growing the Business
- Leading People
- Managing Diversity
- Developing Talent
- Customer Focus
- Leading Operations
- Building Relationships
- Drive for Results