Our client is an international airline company is currently looking for a GM of their loyalty programs.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Build company's market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships. Key emphasis on providing the primary revenue stream for the program through maintaining a strong margin on points sales;
- Provide leadership to the Company on how to leverage the loyalty program;
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities;
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending points margin;
- Closes new business deals; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations;
- Manages internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects;
- Degree holder or above;
- Minimum 10 years’working experience incl. 5 years in managerial/supervisory level;
- Solid experience developing and implementing targeted offer strategies like a deep understanding of customer segmentations and life cycle marketing;
- Extensive experience in building/revamping and managing an airline’s frequent flyer program or a travel-related loyalty program;
- Able to derive insights to construct offers, campaigns and communications that drive profitable customer behaviors.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills, written and spoken, in English;