Our client is a legendary brand in Bali. A market leader in providing a top end luxury experience with multiple awards to show.
- Provide day-to-day leadership and direction by maximizing financial returns, driving development of people, creating and maintaining a unique guest experience, executing on brand standards, and building awareness of hotel and brand in the local community.
- They want their guests to feel special, cosmopolitan and In the Know which means we need you to:
- Be charming by being approachable, having confidence and showing respect.
- Stay in the moment by understanding and anticipating guests’ needs, being attentive and taking ownership of getting things done.
- Make it memorable by being knowledgeable, sharing stories and showing your style to create moments that make people feel special.
- Prepare annual capital, cash flow and sales and marketing plans to accurately forecast budgets and achieve required operating results.
- Analyze financials to drive revenues, future profitability, and maximum return on investment. Use distribution channels and technology platforms to drive revenue and maximize market share.
- Lead capital plans and asset management initiatives, including working with owner to maintain or improve property’s market leadership position.
- Develop programs that drive improvements in team member engagement and are aligned with the hotel brand service behaviors.
- Develop, implement and monitor team member succession planning to ensure future bench strength. Establish performance and development goals for team members and provide mentoring, coaching and regular feedback to enhance performance.
- Oversee any salary-, disciplinary- or staffing-/human resources-related actions in accordance with company rules and policies.
- Demonstrate brand citizenship by maintaining compliance with all required brand standards, behaviors, hallmarks and license agreement mandates.
- Drive improvement in guest satisfaction goals. Collaborate with colleagues and hotel team members to establish and implement services and programs that meet or exceed guest expectations.Make time to interact with guests, solicit feedback and build relationships.
- Ensure a safe and secure environment for guests, team members and hotel assets in compliance with hotel’s or owner’s policies and procedures and regulatory requirements. Maintain relations with outside contacts.
- Act as public relations representative to raise awareness of hotel and brand in local community. Drive team member involvement in community organizations, activities and businesses.
- Develop and carry out action plans to be environmentally conscious by taking steps to reduce the hotel’s carbon footprint.
- Perform other duties as assigned. May also serve as manager–on-duty.
- Bachelor’s degree / higher education qualification / equivalent in Hotel Administration or Business Administration
- 10 years of prior hotel management experience within the luxury arena
- An excellent leader, motivator and communicator
- Works well with people on all levels
- Local experience and language capabilities required
- A through and complete understanding of luxury operations
- Able to perform well under pressure
- Operationally involved
- Good financial acumen
- A problem solver and a team player