The CompanyOur client is a Singapore based company carrying an internationally recognised brand and is fast expanding in the region.
- Manage the hotel within statutory and legislative constraints, not exposing the business, the company, or individuals to potential litigation.
- Ensure that all requirements and requests from the Owner are carefully file-noted and considered.
- Ensure all management and sales & marketing initiatives are fully responsive to the current market environment.
- Manage Sales and Marketing initiatives to continuously improve revenue and yield
- Maintenance of an ongoing quality service and product improvement programme linked to feedback from guests and customers
- Maintain a level of security and safety in the hotel that meets customer expectations
- Maintain a standard of product and service delivery that is consistent with customer expectations and brand standards
- Ensure management and staff respond proactively and promptly to all customer issues, queries and complaints
- Manage Human Resources within constraints of employment and other statutory legislation affecting the employment of staff
- Protect and maintain all building structure, plant, equipment and inventory assets of the hotel.
- Ensure that all building and maintenance programs are undertaken, and that regular checks are carried out to maintain the asset.
- Responsibly use approved capital expenditure to improve hotel, plant and equipment
- Maintain a level of security and safety in the hotel that is appropriate to the risks in environment to meet the expectation of guests.
- Ensure that Financial Reports are completed on time, take immediate action in any area that is below budget expectations and provide advice.
- Work actively to recover any outstanding (60+ days) debts.
- Ensure that the hotel assets are adequately insured, should there be damaged or other threat to the ongoing running of the business.
- Insurance coverage must be adequate for assets, employees, public liability, guests and be renewed prior to due date.
- Forecast monthly cash flow position advise Finance should there be insufficient funds to meet operating requirements
- Degree or diploma in Hotel Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 10 to 12 years of experience as a General Manager
- Process strong commercial acumen to generate revenue and results
- Pre-opening of hotels experience in Asia, preferable in the South East Asia
- Must have prior limited service experience
- Must have prior working experience in Kuta Bali, Indonesia