The CompanyOur client is global hospitality operator with Gold-Standard serviced, hotel residences and boutique lifestyle hotels across Australia, Southeast Asia, North Asia, Middle East, Africa and Europe. Our client has from an initial 412 residences in Singapore to more than 23,600 keys worldwide with an aim to anticipate and exceed customers’ evolving expectations through continuous innovation and intuitive service to deliver memorable experiences. With numerous award adding to its achievements, our client continues to make its mark on the international hospitality scene with their strong vision for growth and exceptional service offerings.
We are currently looking for a General Manager to head our clients property in Japan. As the General Manager, you will be accountable for the financial and operational performance of the property. You will ensure approved budgets are optimized and achieved whilst maintaining optimum delivery of Gold Standard Product and Services that are consistent and in line with the Company’s goals to achieve maximum guest satisfaction.
- Direct the operation of the hotel to maximize performance, profitability and return on investment by creating a positive and productive work environment
- Plan and prepare the operation and capital budgets
- Forecast revenues and expenditure
- Upkeep and maintenance of the property
- Be a custodian of the brand values
- Maintain appropriate relations with our business partners and stakeholders
- Ensure appropriate and timely returns and management of the company’s business and finances
- Direct the team for continuous improvement of the effectiveness and efficiency of the product
- Maximize opportunities to spread the brand name
- Build appropriate relationships with local community and authorities
- Maintain harmonious and disciplined employee relations to ensure appropriate and forward thinking
Human Capital Management.
- Provide regular information and status reports to Corporate Office, as requested on the financial and operational performance of serviced apartment
- At least 5 years as a General Manager in a Hotel/Service Apartment.
- Tertiary education/Diploma in Hospitality Management
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Organised and responsible, able to prioritise work to meet deadlines effectively
- Innovative and able to propose improvements to business operations
- Results driven, able to complete tasks to accomplish goals effectively
- Leadership, instructional and training skills to motivate the team to work together