The CompanyOur client is a fast expanding luxury hotel group with each establishment reflecting a distinct individual personality and sense of place, every hotel in the family embodies the legendary hallmarks of excellence the world has come to know: attention to detail, and intuitive, personal and discreet customer service, inspired by a total commitment to delivering excellence and enriching experiences.
You will be responsible forthe efficient running ofthe department in line with corporate strategies andbrand standards, whilst meetingemployee, guest and owner expectations.
The Front Office Manager is to assist the EAM - Rooms in ensuring the smooth and efficient running of all operational aspects of the Rooms Division and in ensuring that the various departments are run according to the standards set for the brand and the hotel.
- A degree, diploma or equivalent education is required.
- The incumbent should preferably be in a position of similar capacity for at least two years in a large size hotel.
- To be successful in this role, you must have excellent operational and good problem solving skills, excellent interpersonal skills and be able to communicate effectively and professionally in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- You must have a good track record in managing and understanding luxury brands in a Asian City environment
- You must be able to deal with difficult situations and challenges, while exhibiting a consistent level of professionalism.