The CompanyOur client is a well recognised brand, well rooted in Indonesia with several luxury awards under her belt. Fast expanding, our client is looking to open the next luxury resort on the island of Labuan Bajo.
- Directs and organizes the activities of the Resorts Accounting Department to maintain high standards consistent with the goals of the Company.
- Plan and direct the functions of administration and planning of the Resort Accounting Department to meet the daily needs of the operation.
- Prepare the monthly financial statements in accordance with Company policy where appropriate and to comply with local Law and Regulations.
- Implement effective control of all costs food, beverage, labor, supplies, equipment, etc., among all Resort Sub-Departments.
- Ensure proper use, maintenance, repair and storage of Accounting supplies, equipment and facilities.
- Assist all Managers in establishing and achieving predetermined profit objectives and desired standards of quality, service, safety, cleanliness, merchandising and promotion.
- Develop with the aid of the various Managers, the operating tools necessary and incidental to modern management principles, budgeting, forecasting, purchase specifications, recipes, portion specifications, menu abstracts, food production control, report preparation and presentation, etc.
- You must come with a recognised degree
- Prior experience in the same role within a luxury property is essential
- A strong team leader with a meticulous approach to all accounting functions
- Prior resort experience preferred in a remote location