The CompanyOur client is a fast expanding luxury hotel group with each establishment reflecting a distinct individual personality and sense of place, every hotel in the family embodies the legendary hallmarks of excellence the world has come to know: attention to detail, and intuitive, personal and discreet customer service, inspired by a total commitment to delivering excellence and enriching experiences.
- Directs and organizes the activities of the Resort Accounting Department to maintain high standards consistent with the goals of the Company.
- Plan and direct the functions of administration and planning of the Resort Accounting Department to meet the daily needs of the operation.
- Prepare the monthly financial statements in accordance with Company policy where appropriate and to comply with local Law and Regulations.
- Implement effective control of all costs food, beverage, labor, supplies, equipment, etc., among all Resort Sub-Departments.
- Ensure proper use, maintenance, repair and storage of Accounting supplies, equipment and facilities.
- Assist all Managers in establishing and achieving predetermined profit objectives and desired standards of quality, service, safety, cleanliness, merchandising and promotion.
- Develop with the aid of the various Managers, the operating tools necessary and incidental to modern management principles, budgeting, forecasting, purchase specifications, recipes, portion specifications, menu abstracts, food production control, report preparation and presentation, etc.
- You must come with a recognised degree
- Prior experience in the same role within a luxury property is essential
- A strong team leader with a meticulous approach to all accounting fucntions