The CompanyOur client is an innovative technology company that leads the travel industry by helping their customers (and employees) succeed. They offer cutting-edge technology used by more than 1 billion people around the globe. They process approximately 85,000 transactions per second for the largest industry in the world - travel and tourism. They are looking for forward-thinking, creative people who take ownership of results and make things happen. If this sounds like you, consider joining their team.
Our Client in Thailand is seeking a Field Marketing Manager to manage all aspects of our outbound marketing strategy. You will be responsible for driving regional demand generation and pipeline, creating and implementing local strategic marketing plans to support ambitious growth targets to our customer segments in Thailand (travel agencies, air/hotel suppliers, corporations).
Reporting to the APAC Regional Marketing Director and based in Bangkok, Thailand, the Manager will work together with the Field Marketing team located across Asia Pacific, the Segment Managers, Brand Team and Sales Enablement experts, as an integral part of the APAC Marketing organisation. The Manager will also have a dotted reporting line to the Country Director, Thailand as the collaboration between Marketing and Sales will be essential.
The candidate filling this role will ensure that global, regional and local campaigns are consistently and effectively implemented in Thailand. This includes input of local market needs into APAC and global developments and evaluation of marketing contribution to local and regional sales goals as well as measuring progress and success of the plans and report back results to senior leaders. Additional responsibilities include supporting our Partners in the Philippines.
· Marketing strategy: Define marketing approach for The Client in Thailand, using global/APAC strategy guidance, commercial data, market trends, customer research, competitive benchmarks and marketing performance criteria.
· Marketing planning and execution: Create and implement annual marketing plans, defining the marketing mix that drives familiarity and consideration of the brand, lead generation, increased awareness and adoption of technology solutions as well as conversion and retention of business. Execute customer-facing activities through optimum mix of online and offline channels; industry and customer events as well as sponsorships and speaker placements. Ensure quality of translated material into local language for selected centrally produced marketing assets. Manage and deploy marketing budget in a disciplined and impactful manner.
· Sales support: Partner with and support Sales teams to contribute directly to commercial growth goals. Deliver marketing solutions supporting all stages of the customer buy-cycle. Ensure local Sales teams are equipped with up-to-date marketing material and encourage adoption of new sales tools. Be accountable for local go-to-Market activity for new product and content releases, actively supporting the employee-readiness programme.
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business field.
· Several years’ proven B2B marketing experience in an international company with previous responsibility in field, channel, or distribution marketing. Strong commercial acumen, good understanding of technology market preferred.
· Good influencing skills, intercultural competence and experience working across a matrix organisation.
· Strong planning and analytical skills. Proven experience in managing and deploying marketing budget in a disciplined and impactful manner.
· Confident communication skills and the ability to influence and negotiate at all levels. Highly collaborative, excellent written and verbal communication skills. Fluent English and Thai.