Our Client is a leading hospitality group managing a portfolio of well-respected brands recognized the world over.
- Effective management of all F&B manpower, the planning and implementation of the department budget and business strategies
- Planning activities and events for F&B outlets, pricing, soliciting of suppliers and sponsors for F&B promotions, implementing control measures that impact food & beverage, labor and operating costs.
- Creates the spirit of enterprise and business excellence in the restaurant managers and chefs
- Guides and directs the kitchen team to perform at the best level in terms of quality and profitability
- Communicates guest feedback, results, competition analysis and sets targets and incentives
- The person must understand and have experience in the Asian Market
- A passionate advocate and communicator of food and beverage who constantly create awareness amongst various communities about the food and beverage efforts
- At least 8 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Applicants should have relevant experience working in Asia
- Has strong business and financial acumen