Our client is a regional leader and a premier Front Desk Up selling specialist for the hospitality industry for more than 30 years. Delivering proven performance solutions that help over 800 hotel partners worldwide capture more than $200 million USD in incremental revenue annually with an average 2% increase in RevPAR.
Our client's unique combination of education, measurement and performance management tools has been proven to create a more satisfying guest experience as well as higher profits while maintaining our partners’ price integrity with over 85% of hotels who choosing to maintain partnerships with us year after year.
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules; arranges travel, lodging, and meals; escorting applicant to interviews; arranging community tours.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
- Manages new employee relocation by determining new employee requirements; negotiating with movers; arranging temporary housing; providing community introductions.
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation; enforcing regulations with managers; recommending new procedures; conducting training.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Excellent phone and interview skills
- A keen eye for detail and correct expeirence
- You must have 3 years prior experience within a similar role
- Hospitality or SaaS experience required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Professional and able to work under pressure
- Prior experience in placing Regional / International roles would be ideal