Our client is one of the
eCommcerce Development Manager (based in Shanghai)
- Reports to VP, eCommerce Solutions
- Identify enhancements
forthe brand’s China booking website (book.cn) and e-store for Greater China
- Manage the enhancements on
book. cn, start-to-end from identifying business opportunities, design, development by agency, iterations with agency, testing and implementation.
- Liaise with Central teams for e-commerce, loyalty and other functionalities for integration into book.cn.
- Translate feasible opportunities to solutions
- Manage BAU operations of book.cn and manage JIRA tickets
- Autonomously identify e-commerce opportunities for China and with inputs from stakeholders
- Ensure e-commerce capabilities are constantly updated to keep abreast with
- To increase direct online sales for both Greater China and worldwide.
- Produce and track business performance reports
- In-depth e-commerce experience in travel industry preferably in hospitality
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- Previous experience in multi-cultural, multi-discipline & cross-country matrix organizations
- University degree
- Fluent in at least both English and Mandarin
- Out-of-the-box thinking to develop and execute solutions
- Flexible, commercially savvy, able to embrace and respond to changes effectively
- Ability to work independently and has good initiative under dynamic environment
Interested applicants are invited to send your updated resume to email@example.com