About the Company
Our client is a market leader in the serviced apartment arena and is well established in the market with a strong footprint in the region.
About the Role
• Responsible for making the core proprietary reservations channels the no. 1 contribution avenue that drives PBIT (Profit Before Income Tax) which satisfies stakeholders, investors and owners.
• Review all proprietary/wholly owned distribution channels and its selling strategies.
• Keep abreast of emerging and disruptive channels including social media channels and device a strategy to gain share or to mitigate risks.
• Implement channel shift strategy based on analysis of distribution cost, Length of Stay, Price elasticity and Ancillary revenues
• Communicate best practices in channel distribution management to operating teams and conduct periodical checks on channel parity across channels.
• Analyse reports and provide summary assessment to operating teams with actionable tasks tied to applicable and agreed timelines.
• Champion all CRS (Central Reservations Systems) with involvement in all related implementation and integration.
• Review, update and enforce distribution management Policies & Procedures (P&P) to ensure compliance by properties.
• Train and guide property teams on updates and information dissemination, handovers and escalation processes.
• As part of the task force team, is responsible for pre-opening properties as well as properties which are under business/operational distress status for distribution related functions.
• Minimum 3 years experience in supervisory/management position in reservations, revenue, channel/ E commerce.
• Working knowledge and able to articulate electronic distribution channels for the hospitality industry.
• Working knowledge of the fundamentals and disciplines of forecasts, market segmentations, shopping/pricing/channel tools and able to conceptualize and articulate the correlation of distribution with revenue management.